What do we know so far about the 2011 cruise?
- It will be May 12 - 16. [An extra day!]
- It will be on the Carnival Destiny. [A bigger boat!]
- Tickets go on sale Friday through Comcast. [Anything is better than before, right?!]
- Stops in Half Moon Cay and Nassau. [Side note: the Carnival website is selling a May 12 departure on Destiny that goes to Key West and Cozumel. Go figure.]
- If you cruised last year, you should have your presale link/password from an email that was sent last week. Past cruisers get a 5 hour "head start" on booking.
What we do not know - unfortunately - is the price. The announcement from NKOTB said cabins start at $699. Everybody has been comparing pricing to the Backstreet Boys cruise, since they are on the same boat and the same duration, but their cabins started at $739. Does this mean our cruise prices will be less expensive than their prices, posted here? If so, that would make the 2011 cruise less expensive than the 2010 cruise, which I am not really willing to count on but would be pleasantly surprised by. I guess we will have to wait until Friday to see!
Anything else we already KNOW for sure? Share in the comments and I will update.