Let's cruise this!

As Joe would say, "Here we go again!"

Before we get started on cruise info, let's chat about this blog.

What this blog is/will be:
1. A collection of information - a resource for anybody who wants to read it.
2. A place to share photos, stories and memories from past cruises and hopes for the 2011 cruise.

3. Inclusive. PLEASE send me any ideas you have. Wanna be a "guest blogger?" Get writing!

What this blog is NOT:
1. Affiliated with NKOTB. I do not have any inside information.
2. Negative. The end.
3. Rumorville. I will try to filter through the "I heard from a friend of a friend..." information and only include legit info.

Also, this blog will constantly link to http://nkotbsummer.blogspot.com/, because - let's be honest - it rocks. [Thanks Katie!] I know how grateful I was to have that blog when I was preparing for the 2010 cruise, so I will try to do the same!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad someone is doing another cruise blog for Cruise 2011 since we all got so much great info from Katie's. Looking forward to your upcoming blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Can't wait to read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping "all the stars aline"...and I take a leap of faith...and oh yeah, I get on the boat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's hoping I'll be able to get on the boat again :-). I had so much fun on it this year and met some amazing people. I agree the blog was really helpful for preparing for the 2010 cruise

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhm...could you change the color for the comments?? i can´t see anything, but would like to talk with you all...i will be (if i get a cabin) a 2nd cruiser

    ReplyDelete